Online Auction | HOT! Oversized Lot in East Austin!
Development Opportunity! 15,071.76+/- SF Lot in Fast Growing East Austin.
The site is zoned MF-4 for multiple residential development opportunities. Conveniently located in close proximity to I-35, Downtown, Texas Capital & the University of Texas. The lot sits in the floodplain, but developer can apply for a variance with the City of Austin for development.
• Approx. 15,071.76+/- SF of land
• 1.1 Mile from I-35
• 1.6 Miles from the University of Texas
• Across the street from Boggy Creek Greenbelt
• Zoning: MF-4
o Bed & Breakfast
o Condo Residential
o Group Residential
o Multi-family Residential
o Retirement Housing (Small Site)
o Single Family Residential
o Townhouse Residential
o Two-Family Residential
o Short-Term Rental
o City Water & Sewer
• Flood Hazard: None
• 81.79’ along Northwestern Ave
• 232.63’ Deep on the Southern Boundary Line
• On-Site Detention in place
• Evolving East Austin is a diverse area. Early 1900s bungalows give way to modern condos, while cool cocktail bars mingle with southern-style eateries, including iconic Franklin Barbecue. In a circa-1841 building, the French Legation Museum documents the Republic of Texas era
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818
For more information, please contact Kelly Toney at 888-791-7307 ext. 88 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding Endings June 27th at 2:00pm CT
Preview Date & Time:
Drive by anytime
1130 Northwestern Avenue
Austin, Texas 78702